Monday 5 November 2012

I have spent many years battling with, what can be debilitating, acne. In my younger years I suffered with it down my back and across my chest and now in my later years (my 30's) I suffer from acne across my face with it mostly concentrated around my neck.

I have become all to aware of the effect it can have on you mentally, physically and socially as in my 30's I have felt more self conscious of it purely from the perspective that you feel acne should have gone by the time you finish puberty!

However, did you know that acne is a very common skin condition? Acne affects up to 90% of teenagers, nearly 50% of all adult women and 25% of all adults yet when I went out I never (or very, very rarely) met anyone who appeared to have acne like me. It can be a lonely experience and although it shouldn't be, it can be embarrasing.

There is help out there!


Finding the root cause of your acne can be a mine field and searching for a solution can be just as daunting, as it was for me. Was I consuming too much sugar, caffeine or alcohol. Was I eating too much meat, dairy or soy foods? Figuring out why you get acne is one of the best things you can do for successful acne treatment. It's not easy to do and once your skin clears, you still may not know the exact reason behind it all. However, understanding the common triggers of acne will help narrow the search for a clear skin solution.

Having spent the last 8 years suffering from acne myself, years on medication and years of self medicating with home remedies, I have finally found an equilibrium and feel I can be socially accepted now and avoid the staring eyes which befell upon me for so many years.

There is a clinically proven step by step holistic clear skin success system by Mike Waldons 'Acne No More'. Follow the link below to find out more.

Mike Waldons Acne No More

Those who don’t and or have never suffered from acne cannot truly understand the effect it can have on your life and how consuming it can become. Beauty comes from within, but I have learnt one thing in this world and the society that we live in that first impressions can count and they can have an everlasting impact on you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment